Benefits of Members Business Networking
BENEFITS OF KCCHK MEMBERS
Establish business contacts
- To establish business contacts and exchange ideas with key members of companies and business groups who share similar business interests with you.
- To gain introduction to the relevant government agencies, business organizations or trade associations which the Chamber is closely associated with.
- To be involved in the Korean business community in Hong Kong.
- To keep members up-to-date by working closely together with international business organizations and the Consulate General of the Republic of Korea.
- To ensure that members are offered plenty of occasions to exchange ideas and experiences of living in Hong Kong by working closely with the Hong Kong Korean Residents Association and the Consulate General of the Republic of Korea.
- To be part of an active network which allows interaction amongst members who are leaders of local, regional, and international companies and relevant government organizations on key issues of common concern.
- To be kept informed and involved through Chamber programs :
- Distinguished speaker’s luncheons and dinners
- Executive seminars and conferences
- Inter-Cham functions and joint promotion events
- Networking Cocktails (Cocktail event & Happy Hour)
- Government-Chamber consultations for budget and strategic issues
- Special Chamber missions (e.g. mission to China)
- Chamber publications :
- Quarterly Magazine
- Members’ Directory
- Local news delivered once a week in Korean email
- Can attend KCCHK events at member price;
- May receive complimentary tickets to seminars/ conference by HKTDC/ other related trade association (e.g. Asian Financial Forum, HK Submit, etc.) ;
- Will receive a full corporate listing in the annual Members’ Directory of the Chamber;
- Will be able to change corporate members’ nominees during the year without additional cost;
- Will receive information on Hong Kong and China’s current affairs (in Korean) (Source: from the Korean Consulate)